Real Chat With Kat
- This is my blog, where I share Real Chat about all things ADHD. I use personal anecdotes, education and humor to motivate and inspire you on your ADHD journey.
- Access valuable information, resources, and practical tips for navigating life with ADHD, or navigating parenting a child(ren) with ADHD.
- Discover ways to tap into individual strengths and develop personalized strategies that work for you and your family.
- Challenge your limiting and negative thoughts, and begin to blast away ADHD related shame and guilt.
- Develop tools to strengthen executive function skills such as time management, prioritization and organization.
- Connect with a community of real people with lived experiences who share together the experiences, triumphs and challenges that come with ADHD, offering each other support and understanding.
- Explore the benefits of ADHD Affirming personal or parenting coaching, and learn how to maximize the impact of your coaching sessions to achieve your goals.
Real Chat With Kat is my blog, and all my social media platforms.
In this blog, I may be discussing topics that are of interest to you, and I will probably discuss some topics that are not of interest to you. Please feel free to follow this blog by reading “All Blog Posts” – or check out the specific categories if there are certain topics that interest you more than others.
Here’s a quick key to categories:
- All Blog Posts – literally all the blog posts
- ADHD and You – posts relating to ADHD as it impacts individuals
- ADHD Pain Points – posts relating to more common ADHD Pain Points
- ADHD Parenting – posts relating to parenting or caregiving for a child with ADHD
- Kat’s Journey – posts relating to Kat’s journeys with coaching, having ADHD, raising kids with ADHD, managing CPTSD and chronic pain and fun stuff too!
- Kat’s Reviews, Recommendations, Etc – posts relating to recommendations, reviews, etc.
- Mental Health – posts relating to Mental Health Topics
- Queer and Fabulous – posts relating to all things Queer & Fabulous
- Services and Website Updates – posts relating to new services I’m offering or changes to the website or other social media, etc.
Thank you so much for joining me. As always, I love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out with questions, ideas, thoughts, etc.
Until next time… remember, friends – you are amazing!