End of Summer Updates – Las Vegas, Sunflowers, Social Media Updates!
Oh my gosh! I missed all of August on here! Summer is always my busies time of the year, and this year was no different. Let me update you all on what has been going on!
Let me get all the shameless self-plugging out of the way and then I can tell you about what fun I’ve had this summer! When I last updated this blog, I had just launched my YouTube channel – and it’s been going very well! So between YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and – yes – even TikTok – All Belong is growing! Here’s what’s been going on so far:
- On YouTube – I post one long video every other Thursday – sometimes every Thursday – plus 2 short videos during the week. PLUS – every Saturday I drop a new episode of Queer and Poly in the Media with Kat – and I talk about what queer and poly media I’ve watched that week.
- Instagram – I post 6 days a week – graphics, reels, photos, and more!
- Twitter and Facebook are mostly for sharing YouTube and Insta Things!
- TikTok – this is my baby social media account – so far just dabbling in little videos, as well as re-sharing some from other platforms.
- On all platforms – I’m talking about queer issues, polyamory issues, mental health tips, ADD, Aphantasia, chronic pain, body positivity, motivation and so much more!
- What’s Next? Well – I’m learning new tips and tricks for all the platforms. And my next venture will be…….I don’t know yet, what would you like? I’m thinking an interview-type of podcast where I talk to cool people about the various topics I talk about. We shall see, though – that’s still only a thought at the moment. Let me know what you think!
So make sure you go click subscribe on the YouTube Account, and make sure you are following me on all my social media accounts!
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow my page on Facebook
- Subscribe to my YouTube
- Find me on Twitter
- Find me on TikTok
- Plus catch me and the Rainbow Roc Crew every Monday afternoon from 1pm – 3pm on WAYO 104.3 Rochester – if you miss us – I repost the show the next day on Facebook!
Aside from being hard at work learning new ways to bring you all great information and resources, I spent some time in August relaxing and vacationing! As you can see from some of the photos – I spent the first week of August soaking up the sun and fun in Las Vegas! I was there with one of my partners and we had a blast! If you missed it, I did post two videos reviewing where we stayed and what shows we saw (Including a RuPaul’s Drag Race Vegas Live show) on my YouTube channel – check them both out HERE and HERE.
After Vegas it’s been mostly back to the grind. But the whole polycule got to visit my favorite sunflower farm and had so much fun. I also enjoyed a visit to the local amusement Park, Seabreeze, where I was so determined to relax I put the phone in a locker and took no photos! Oh and I almost forgot to mention I got a new hairstyle! And then just as we are crawling into September one of my partners and metamours went to the Buffalo Zoo. That was so fun – we saw a wallaby with a baby foot sticking out of it’s pouch, we saw a frog giving another frog a ride and we saw the cutest freaking armadillo running on a big exercise wheel – it so so freaking adorable! Plus of course I love spending time with my pets Izzy and Casper!
September has fewer plans as we move into fall. I’ll be continuing to work on All Belong’s social media presence and on building videos and resources that are valuable to people. If you have any subjects you’d like me to talk about, or questions you have, or things you’d like tips or tricks for, or even Queer or Poly media you think I should review – please feel free to email me or drop me a comment here or on any of my social media accounts. They are all answered by me – no team, so just reach out!
As always, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to spend with me. I hope you have an amazing day!